Online Managing Difficult Calls eWorkshop
Online eWorkshop- Thursday, 8th October 2020 from 10.00am to 1.00pm.
This 3-hour webinar is for any staff who may have to manage difficult calls and will cover:
- Preparing for difficult calls;
- The different types of difficult calls and callers and issues associated with the different types of calls and callers;
- Managing your own feelings in difficult circumstances;
- Using language that does not create resistance in the other person;
- A suggested structure for some difficult conversations and;
- How to manage different types of calls or callers including people who are angry, distressed, bewildered or confused;
- The rambler, the person who does not understand and;
- The suicidal caller.
- Self-care for the worker will also be discussed.
At the end of the webinar the participants will:
- Have a developed their knowledge in how to prepare for difficult calls;
- Have extended their skills in responding to difficult calls and;
- Have broadened their knowledge of self-care strategies.
The webinar will be run by David Cherry, a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist who has been working for over 35 years. David has run training on managing
difficult calls for over 5000 people, including staff in call centres.
When: Thursday, 8th October 2020 from 10.00am to 1.00pm.
Where: Online eWorkshop via Zoom. You will receive the Zoom details when payment is received.
Cost: The early bird booking is $165.00 (GST incl). Payment is required before attending the eWorkshop.
To register: Register and complete payment below. A Tax Invoice will be emailed to you. The payment needs to be completed before the workshop
occurs, for the registration to be confirmed.