I am pleased to be able to offer you a Special Group Discount for the 4th Australasian Constellation Intensive, Feb 26 to March 4,
2018. As an associate of Groupwork Solutions you can receive an addition $100 discount see details below.
This is an amazing opportunity to experience the most experienced International trainers from around the world and with 4 different
streams of learning it is open to ALL levels of experience. Two day attendance is also available.
International Faculty for the 4th Australasian Constellation Intensive 2018
One of the foundation trainers of Hellinger’s work in Europe Dr Guni Baxa, Psychologist, Supervisor and founding member of APYS, will
introduce the potency of Ritual Constellations. Jan Jacob Stam, Director of Hellinger Institute, Netherlands, Systemic Coach and
Trainer's Trainer, his new book available now is ‘Fields of Connection’. Stephan Hausner, author of “Even if it Cost me My Life”
focuses on ‘Relational Medicine’. Ingala Robl, Director and Dean of the Institute of Hellinger in Mexico City, her background includes
Enneagram and Gestalt. Margarete Koenning, Gestalt therapist and PACFA Supervisor, focuses on the power of presence and heart opening.
Also joining us will be Mark Wolynn, Director of The Family Constellation Institute, California, Psychologist, Hypnotherapist and
author of ‘It didn’t Start with You”, who developed the innovative ‘Core Language’ approach and brings with him from the U.S. and
his International trainings unique and creative ways of introducing the principles of Systemic Constellations trauma.
Regular updates on faculty and many other international guest presenters can be found on our website www.constellationintensive.com.
About Systemic/Family and Organizational Constellations
A brief solution-focused method, revealing the deeper, often hidden and unconscious dynamics in Family Systems and Organizations and
what is necessary for resolution. Evolving from psychodynamic, existential and family systems therapy, constellation work is at
the leading edge of psychotherapeutic approaches. Bert Hellinger originally discovered the value of using constellations to explore
hidden dynamics in relationship systems as well as the embedded laws governing the success of love. It is now practiced in more
than 25 countries. (Visit our website for more information on the foundations of this work).
Systemic/Family Constellations can be helpful to:
- gain insight into the contextual dimensions of individual problems and recognise the impact of hidden family entanglements
- understand the way family loyalties shape client’s symptomatology
- work with complex inter-generational family dynamics
Organizational Constellation Work is valuable for:
- leadership effectiveness, coaching for individual performance
- Team effectiveness and Strategy development
- restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, decision making
- recruitment and marketing
Open to ALL! With 4 different streams of learning, a combination of lectures, workshops and experiential groups the Intensive is organized
to meet the needs of persons with various levels of experience and is suitable for both professional and personal development.
Professional Development Points are available for all PACFA, CAPA and GANZ members. Registered Psychologists can claim CPD hours to
meet PBA requirements.
Location: The Collaroy Centre, Collaroy Beach, Sydney. The venue is only 30 minutes north of Sydney’s CBD with stunning
views of the ocean, Long Reef and the headlands. Set in beautiful natural bushland, offering many walks to explore and just a short
5-minute stroll to the beach and local cafes.
Payment Plans are available to support you
- Intensive Fee includes 6 days training, additional morning and evening workshops accommodation and ALL meals.
- Intensive Fees with Cabin** Earlybird $2,345 AUD/NZ (Book before 30th April 2017 to save $250) with Special Group discount $2,245/
- Intensive Fees with Hotel Twin Share** (Book early only 30 available, 14 already reserved!) Earlybird $2,640 AUD/NZ (Book before
30th April 2017 to save $250)with Special Group Discount $2,540/save $350
- Intensive Fees with Hotel Single Room** Earlybird $3,005 AUD/NZ (Book before 30th April 2017 to save $250) with Special Group Discount
- Non-Residential and 2 day attendance options available.
To take advantage of the Special Group Discount you need only mention Andrew King, Group work Solutions and for more information or
to register please contact Jonine Lee Gabay at E firstname.lastname@example.org
TO REGISTER or more information please go to W www.constellationintensive.com
To check out our community and regular updates visit us at FB fb.com/constellationintensive
"Walking, I am listening to a deeper way. Suddenly all my ancestors are behind me. Be still, they say. Watch and listen. You are the result of the love of thousands."